Boutique guide outfit SKI USA launches with trips to Steamboat, Iceland
September 22, 2016
World-renowned guide Eduardo Gaz, founder of SKI Brasil, the second-largest ski tour operator in the Americas, announced his first stateside company earlier this week.
Dubbed SKI USA and based in Miami, Florida — and odd combo — the company offers personalized experiences for individuals, families and groups looking for customized ski travel, according to release from early September.
SKI USA takes clients to top resorts and out-of-bounds locations across the country, with curated itineraries for skiers of all levels, from beginners who have never skied to experienced ski enthusiasts looking for the most challenging excursions.
As an avid skier who views the sport as a lifestyle, Gaz is an expert in destination skiing.
"We are proud to be recognized for our high-touch, customized experiences," Gaz said in the release. "We bring more than 20 years of knowledge and expertise, both in developing the offerings and having our trained ski professionals working with our customers through the process."
SKI Brasil saw more than $25 million in total transactions in 2015, and SKI USA will leverage this existing relationship to offer its clients access to a broad range of diverse ski resorts throughout the globe, from Portillo, Chile to St. Moritz, Switzerland to numerous resorts throughout the U.S.
Recommended Stories For You
"We have combined state-of-the-art technology with personalized access to a real person with a broad range of ski experience at the other end of the phone," Gaz said of the company's recently launched website, Skisusa.com.
Skisusa.com has partnered with numerous top resorts around the world, including Steamboat Resort. Through the resort's excursion program, Club Steamboat, SKI USA is offering an exclusive, all-inclusive package that includes accommodations, ski rentals, dining and transportation from the moment travelers arrive at their destination, plus much more, starting at $2,173 per person.
Want something more adventuresome? SKI USA is offering a four-night heli-ski package to Iceland's picturesque Troll Peninsula, starting at $8,100 per person.
For more info about excursions, pricing and partners, see the website at http://www.skiusa.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Podcast: Breckenridge’s ‘Doc PJ’ chats Saturday’s Imperial Challenge ‘pseduo-triathlon’
- Breckenridge to have 1K acres of skiable terrain through Sunday, most all on Peak 8
- As Major League Rugby launches, Frisco’s Connor Cook describes the journey to become a pro athlete
- Cannabis for your workout: Four cannabis connoisseurs dish on their preferred strains when recreating
- King of the hill retires after 45 years with Aspen Skiing Co.
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape