Breckenridge Ski Resort to open Peak 8 green, blue and black runs for opening day
November 6, 2018
On Wednesday, Breckenridge Ski Resort will offer beginner, intermediate and advanced terrain for its 2018-19 winter season opening day.
All of the terrain is off of the resort's Peak 8, beginning with beginner trails Springmeier, Powerline and Swinger.
Intermediate trails on Peak 8 will include the runs Crescendo and Middle 4 O'clock. And advanced terrain on Peak 8 will include the trails Callie's Alley, Spruce, High Anxiety, Rounders and Little Johnny.
Over at Keystone Resort, opening day trails on Wednesday will include the Dercum Mountain beginner runs Schoolmarm, Silverspoon and Last Chance. The Montezuma Express lift and the River Run Gondola will be running.
Then on Friday, Keystone will open its North Peak terrain with the intermediate Prospector and Mozart trails serviced by the Santiago Express and Ruby Express chairlifts.
Trending In: Sports
- Breckenridge Ski Resort ski instructing community thanks 90-year-old for his contributions
- Denver man finds meaning in adaptive sports after accident left him without his right arm and leg
- Team Frisco welcomed home from Lake Placid International Children’s Games
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Breckenridge cyclist Taylor Shelden wins Ullr fat bike race
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Breckenridge Ski Resort’s ‘epic’ winter keeps getting better as it nears 200 inches for the season
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area