Eat scrumptious pasta, support Summit Youth Baseball
December 8, 2016
Summit Youth Baseball is hosting a fundraiser at Breckenridge's newest Italian joint, Sauce on the Maggie. How can you say no?
On Sunday, Dec. 11, the local youth baseball league is hosting its annual fundraiser dinner and silent auction at Sauce on the Maggie (655 S. Park Ave., formerly Taddeo's). Cost is $20 for adults, $10 for kids (ages 7-15) and free for kids younger than 7 years old. Dinner runs from 6-9 p.m., and there will also be a cash bar. If you love baseball, or just want to see more of it in Summit County, this dinner is for you.
Along with dinner, coaches will recognize the accomplishments of the 2016 local baseball teams. The whole night, dinner and auction and all, is a fundraiser for a winter training facility and new netting for the batting nets at Summit Middle School.
To buy tickets or find out more about Summit Youth Baseball, see summitbaseball.com.
Trending In: Sports
- Breckenridge, Keystone to open lifts for summer June 8; golf courses in May
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- The Denver Broncos all-time top 30 draft picks by advanced stats
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Lawrence G. Keane: Article wrongly blames ammo, hunters as eagles’ biggest threats
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skimmer charged with pair of misdemeanors, dodging possible felony
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver