Gallery: Tail-tap the sky at the Frisco Bike Park summer jump jam (360 video)
June 26, 2017
Nothing beats dirt when you're a BMXer living in the mountains.
On June 24, dozens of BMXers and mountain bikers came to the Frisco Bike Park for the annual free Frisco Bike Fling jump jam and dual-slalom races. The crowd was light, but the jumping was heavy. Browse both 360 videos for different lines from each of the guys throwing down this weekend. For context: the final step-up jump right in front of the Colorado flag wallride is seven feet tall — all vert, all the way.
Trending In: Sports
- ‘Call it pipestyle’: Chloe Kim, Alex Ferreira win modified superpipe competitions lauded by athletes
- Dewing it big: Silverthorne’s Chris Corning comes back to take second in snowboard slopestyle at Dew Tour
- Snow strong: After Olympics, Silverthorne snowboarder Chris Corning focuses on having fun, improving strength
- Red’s road: Silverthorne Olympic gold medalist Red Gerard ponders where his career goes from here
- Deja Dew: Scotty James, Chase Josey, Toby Miller go 1-2-3 on modified pipe week after finishing on Copper podium
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Silverthorne gives marijuana dispensary second chance after undercover sting
- Vail Resorts CEO gives $620K to support mental health programs in Summit County
- Summit County comes together and sings Christmas carols for cancer-stricken SHS student Taylor Ash
- Mountain Wheels: Colorado drivers – I have some questions for you