Keystone’s Area 51 terrain park with pro freeskier Michael Clarke
February 16, 2008
KEYSTONE”Check out a video from freeskier Michael Clarke’s point of view as he skis through the A51 terrain park at Keystone Resort.
Clarke recently placed 3rd at the U.S. Freeskiing Open Big Air competition at Copper Mountain and is on his way to compete in Japan this week.
Click the link under “web extras” to watch.
Trending In: Sports
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- KneeHab: Sex for knee patients? It’s a thing, and other post-op thoughts
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- That winning feeling: Summit High football tops Woodland Park 38-30 for first win since last October
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs