Nuggets escape pesky Hawks
December 6, 2005
DENVER – Andre Miller had 21 points and 14 assists, and Marcus Camby blocked two key shots in the final 90 seconds to help Denver to a tougher-than-expected 125-116 victory over Atlanta.
Carmelo Anthony scored 26 points, Camby had 24 points and 12 rebounds and Earl Boykins had 20 points in Denver’s highest-scoring game of the season.
Al Harrington had a season-high 35 points for Atlanta. Tyronn Lue finished with 16 points and eight assists and made a pair of 3-pointers late in the third to keep the Hawks within striking range. Royal Ivey played scrappy ball and finished with 14 points.
Trending In: Sports
- Six years after graduation, Summit High alum Rob Courtney back as school’s athletic trainer
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Summit High freshman girls MTB trio parlays summer success into fruitful fall
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?