Olympic odds, ends & trends: Meet SuperRed
February 16, 2018
Throughout the Olympics, Dan Archer of Archcomix is illustrating his take on some of the Pyeongchang Games' best moments.
Without question, 17-year-old Silverthorne snowboarder Red Gerard's final run gold-medal win in snowboard slopestyle has been one of Team USA's best moments.
In this superhero-like cartoon, Archer's graphic shows a visual, creative and imaginative guide to all of Gerard's spins, corks, dips and flips on his way to his gold-medal win on Sunday, Feb. 11, in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
Trending In: Sports
- Local Hiking Trails Summit: The magnificent amphitheater of Mayflower Gulch
- Ready for some football: After retreat where 6 captains were selected, Summit Tigers open preseason practice
- The governor’s race: Two-time presidential candidate Gary Johnson rides in Breck Epic
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Breckenridge’s Martin-Williams wins again at Summit Trail Run series
- Woman from out of state dies after fall on Mount Royal in Frisco
- UPDATE: 43-year-old Pennsylvania woman killed in 150-foot fall on Mount Royal
- Tyler Gorrell, a 33-year-old Denver resident, is missing in Silverthorne’s backcountry
- New and approved in Silverthorne: Town gives 114-room hotel preliminary OK