On The Hill: Sunny day on High Line via Peak 10 Falcon Chair (Breck video)
December 29, 2016
VIDEO: It’s back to blue skies and 30 F temps after a Wednesday storm brought a fresh dusting of 3-4″ to Breck, Copper, Keystone and across Summit County. That 3-4″ also brought the holiday crowds, and lift lines are starting to get long. Make like Z Griff and head to the Falcon Chair on Peak 10 for nearly empty laps on High Line. Local’s secret? Kinda. Worth it? Definitely. Keep it in mind for the rest of the weekend.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 2″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: The wind has blown snow into some good pockets and the sun is out.
Weather: High of 31 degrees F, low of 18 degrees F
Lift lines: Oh yeah.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The wind has blown into pockets nicely and the wind has calmed down a bit. Plenty of sunshine and good turns to be had today and into the weekend.
Trending In: Sports
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Six years after graduation, Summit High alum Rob Courtney back as school’s athletic trainer
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Summit High boys soccer blasts Palisade; two Tigers golfers shoot below 80 at regional