On The Hill: Sunny day on High Line via Peak 10 Falcon Chair (Breck video)
December 29, 2016
VIDEO: It’s back to blue skies and 30 F temps after a Wednesday storm brought a fresh dusting of 3-4″ to Breck, Copper, Keystone and across Summit County. That 3-4″ also brought the holiday crowds, and lift lines are starting to get long. Make like Z Griff and head to the Falcon Chair on Peak 10 for nearly empty laps on High Line. Local’s secret? Kinda. Worth it? Definitely. Keep it in mind for the rest of the weekend.
Breckenridge official report: 0″, 2″, 3″
Summit Daily field report: The wind has blown snow into some good pockets and the sun is out.
Weather: High of 31 degrees F, low of 18 degrees F
Lift lines: Oh yeah.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: The wind has blown into pockets nicely and the wind has calmed down a bit. Plenty of sunshine and good turns to be had today and into the weekend.
Trending In: Sports
- Breckenridge to have 1K acres of skiable terrain through Sunday, most all on Peak 8
- At Copper Mountain Resort’s closing weekend, slopesoakers explain what makes a great pond skimmer (video)
- Podcast: Breckenridge’s ‘Doc PJ’ chats Saturday’s Imperial Challenge ‘pseduo-triathlon’
- Breckenridge’s Bonenberger, Frisco’s Gionfriddo excel at 2018 USASA nationals at Copper Mountain
- Cannabis for your workout: Four cannabis connoisseurs dish on their preferred strains when recreating
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017