On The Hill: Upper Park Lane, lower Freeway back in business at Breckenridge (terrain conditions video)
January 3, 2017
VIDEO: It’s been a slow start to the terrain park season in Summit County, but there’s still plenty of winter left. Z Griff stops by Park Lane and Freeway on Peak 8 for the first week of top-to-bottom jumps and jibs. Enjoy!
Breckenridge official report: 1″, 1″, 1″
Summit Daily field report: Cloudy with snow showers throughout the day and into the night, with snow continuing this week.
Weather: High of 23 degrees F, Low of 13 degrees F.
Lift lines: I was surprised by how manageable they were the last few days. Today should be even better with snow falling lightly and the holiday crowds back home.
Recommended Stories For You
Breakdown: We are staring down a system.
Trending In: Sports
- Breckenridge, Keystone to open lifts for summer June 8; golf courses in May
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- The Denver Broncos all-time top 30 draft picks by advanced stats
- Lawrence G. Keane: Article wrongly blames ammo, hunters as eagles’ biggest threats
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system