Stephen C. West spring closure
April 10, 2009
BRECKENRIDGE – The Stephen C. West Ice Arena in Breckenridge will be closed May 11 to June 14 for roof work due to winter ice and snow damage. The entire facility will be closed to the public during this five-week period. However, the front desk will remain open to the public Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., to answer questions and take program registrations for the summer.
As a benefit for guests, drop-in floor hockey will be offered on the outdoor rink during regular business hours, Monday through Friday.
Also, Stephen C. West Ice Arena one-month, six-month and one-year passholders will have the added benefit of using the Breckenridge Recreation Center to keep up their fitness during this time. Drop-in group fitness classes are included in this arrangement, and other sport-specific training classes may be available for an additional fee. For more information about the Recreation Center fitness offerings, call (970) 453-1734.
Trending In: Sports
- Breckenridge, Keystone to open lifts for summer June 8; golf courses in May
- Breckenridge Ski Resort closes 2017-18 season with Plunge (with video)
- The Denver Broncos all-time top 30 draft picks by advanced stats
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Lawrence G. Keane: Article wrongly blames ammo, hunters as eagles’ biggest threats
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Breckenridge Grand Vacations named best large company in Denver Post’s 2018 Top Workplaces list
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- Breckenridge fire district’s first contested election in years could shape future of county ambulance system