Summit 360 video: Ice fishing with Big Ed’s Fishing Ventures on Lake Dillon
January 31, 2017
Editor's note: Summit 360 is a series of daily 360 videos by the Summit Daily News. Check our website every day for new videos from events and places around Summit County.
You’ve probably seen a group out there if you’ve ever passed by the area of Lake Dillon near Summit Cove. Each day, Big Ed’s Fishing Ventures offers two half-day guided ice fishing tours, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, in search of Kokanee salmon, rainbow trout or brown trout.
Trending In: Sports
- Six years after graduation, Summit High alum Rob Courtney back as school’s athletic trainer
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Summit High freshman girls MTB trio parlays summer success into fruitful fall
- Breckenridge Film Fest features ‘Afghan Cycles’ documentary, other outdoor-related films
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- A nationally known champion of Native American art, Nancy Blomberg loved Breckenridge’s landscape