Vail Resort’s $579 Epic Pass available through Sunday
April 7, 2009
VAIL ” Skiers and snowboarders have until Sunday to purchase Vail Resorts’ Epic Passes for last season’s price.
Vail Resorts said it would continue selling the six-resort, unrestricted ski pass for the 2009-2010 season at the price of $579 for adults and $279 for children ages five to 12 until Sunday.
Originally the price was only guaranteed until this Thursday. Now buyers can lock in the current pricing with a $49 down payment by Sunday, after which prices may rise, with the rest of the money due in the fall.
The pass is good for Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Arapahoe Basin, Keystone and Heavenly in Lake Tahoe, and has no blackout dates. The popular pass will also come with discounts for lodging, airfare, rentals and lessons next year.
Any further changes in pricing won’t be announced until after Sunday, said Vail Resorts spokeswoman Kelly Ladyga.
Passes can be purchased or renewed online at http://www.epicpass.com.
Recommended Stories For You
The pass was introduced last ski season, and as of December, Vail Resorts reported that it had sold 59,100 Epic Passes.
Trending In: Sports
- Six years after graduation, Summit High alum Rob Courtney back as school’s athletic trainer
- Best fall hikes for aspen leaves in Summit County (before they’re gone!)
- Breckenridge Film Fest features ‘Afghan Cycles’ documentary, other outdoor-related films
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- The Outsider: When should you remove a rod in your leg?
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Williams Sonoma outlet coming to Silverthorne this fall
- A nationally known champion of Native American art, Nancy Blomberg loved Breckenridge’s landscape
- Frisco child pornography trial hinges on disturbing images, chain of custody for digital evidence