Stage bus schedules to change Sunday
Summit Stage bus schedules will change starting Sunday. The schedule changes will be in effect through Nov. 20.
There will be changes to the Breckenridge-Frisco, Copper Mountain-Frisco, Keystone-Silverthorne, Dillon Valley-Silverthorne, Boreas Pass-Breckenridge and French Gulch-Breckenridge routes and schedules.
In addition, the Stage is beginning a new commuter service connecting Dillon Valley, Summit Cove and Keystone.
The Silverthorne, Silverthorne-Frisco, and Wildernest-Silverthorne routes will remain unchanged.
Stage guidebooks with color maps and bus stop, route and schedule information will be available on all buses and at stores, lodges and restaurants throughout Summit County beginning this week.
For more information call Summit Stage at (970) 668-0999.
The goal of the April 11 service change is to maintain a high level of service in the spring, summer and fall while adding service to new areas with good prospects for high use and reducing service on routes at times that very few people are traveling by stage.
Buses will depart Breckenridge Station at :00 or :30 after the hour. Pick-up times at stops between Breckenridge and Frisco, Boreas Pass and French Gulch will be adjusted.
– Breckenridge/Frisco route: Buses every 30 minutes between Breckenridge and Frisco from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. At night, Stage buses will be available once an hour from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.
– Boreas Pass- Breckenridge route: Buses every hour between Breckenridge and Boreas Pass from 7 a.m. to midnight.
– French Gulch-Breckenridge route: Buses every hour between Breckenridge and French Gulch from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
– Copper Mountain-Frisco route: Buses every hour between Frisco and Copper Mountain from 6:30 a.m. to 1:30 a.m.
New Dillon Ridge service
– Keystone-Silverthorne route: The Keystone bus will serve Dillon Ridge on all trips from 6:15 a.m. to 1:45 a.m. The bus will depart Keystone at :10 and :40 minutes after the hour.
– Dillon Valley-Silverthorne route: The Dillon Valley bus will serve Dillon Ridge on all trips from 6:15 a.m. to 12:45 a.m. The bus will travel through Dillon Valley, serving the Orofino and Meadows stops, and make a loop through Dillon Town Center before serving Dillon Ridge.
New Dillon Valley-Summit Cove-Keystone commuter trips
– Dillon Valley-Summit Cove-Keystone commuter route: Buses will make three morning and three afternoon trips between Dillon Valley and Keystone with service into Summit Cove.
Morning trips will depart the Orofino stop in Dillon Valley at 6:15 a.m., 7:15 a.m., and 8:15 a.m. One-way travel time to the Keystone Conference Center will be less than 30 minutes. Afternoon trips will depart the Keystone Conference Center at 3:15 p.m., 4:15 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. One-way travel time to the Dillon Valley East, Dillon Valley West and Our Lady Of Peace Church stops will be less than 30 minutes.
If you have questions or comments, contact the Stage at (970) 668-0999.
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
As a Summit Daily News reader, you make our work possible.
Now more than ever, your financial support is critical to help us keep our communities informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having on our residents and businesses. Every contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference.
Your donation will be used exclusively to support quality, local journalism.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User