Summit County stores create shopping hours just for seniors
- Target: 8-9 a.m. Wednesdays for people 65 and older, pregnant women or those defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as vulnerable or at-risk.
- Walmart: 6-7 a.m. Tuesdays for people 60 and older.
- City Market: 7-8 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for seniors.
- Safeway: 7-9 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays for seniors, pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems.
- Whole Foods: 7-8 a.m. daily for people 60 and older.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.