Summit County stores create shopping hours just for seniors
- Target: 8-9 a.m. Wednesdays for people 65 and older, pregnant women or those defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as vulnerable or at-risk.
- Walmart: 6-7 a.m. Tuesdays for people 60 and older.
- City Market: 7-8 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for seniors.
- Safeway: 7-9 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays for seniors, pregnant women or those with compromised immune systems.
- Whole Foods: 7-8 a.m. daily for people 60 and older.
Support Local Journalism
As a Summit Daily News reader, you make our work possible.
Now more than ever, your financial support is critical to help us keep our communities informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having on our residents and businesses. Every contribution, no matter the size, will make a difference.
Your donation will be used exclusively to support quality, local journalism.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User