250 Summit Place, Silverthorne, CO 80498http://www.sunshine-cafe.com/
Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Breakfast served all day; lunch starting at 11 a.m.; to go available
Locally owned and operated, Sunshine Café has been a part of the county dining scene for over 35 years. Specializing in breakfast and lunch fare, you’re sure to discover the perfect meal to fuel your Summit County adventures. Drop by today, and be sure to bring your appetite!
- Chorizo Benedict: our spicy chorizo sausage adds great flavor to a classic benedict; sliced tomatoes, chorizo, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce served with golden hash browns
- The Local’s Breakfast Burrito: or the number 11 – a flour tortilla stuffed with scrambled eggs, beans and bacon, wrapped and smothered with chili of your choice, cheese and hashbrowns
- The Ski Tech: originally created for the ski technicians working around the corner – this meal includes two sausage patties and hash browns smothered with spicy pork green chili and topped with fresh grated cheese and served with a flour tortilla – a ski techs favorite
- Sunshine Omelet: sauteed shrimp, mushrooms and spinach folded into our 3-egg omelet topped with avocado, served with hash browns and choice of toast – a house favorite
- Cakes & Eggstras: can’t decide, add pancakes, French toast or waffles to two eggs cooked any style, with you choice of bacon, ham, sausage or turkey bacon
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.