Littwin: Still boldly predicting 2017 can’t be as weird as 2016 (column)
December 31, 2016
As we gratefully leave 2016 behind and warily entertain the idea of political life in 2017, we in Colorado must ask ourselves two basic questions:
What the hell just happened?
What the hell's gonna happen now?
To answer either, we need to take a close look at the role Colorado played in the country's weirdest political year since at least 1968.
Read the full column at Colorado Independent.
Trending In: Columns
- Mountain Law: Lis pendens: Legalese you should know before purchasing property
- Mountain Law: Is it against the law in Colorado to leave a child unattended in a motor vehicle?
- Mountain Law: What is a ‘Rule 408’ discussion? (column)
- Why Summit County has fluoride in the water (column)
- Thoreau, Emerson, Muir, Carson and Leopold the founders of environmentalism
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9