Littwin: Still boldly predicting 2017 can’t be as weird as 2016 (column)
December 31, 2016
As we gratefully leave 2016 behind and warily entertain the idea of political life in 2017, we in Colorado must ask ourselves two basic questions:
What the hell just happened?
What the hell's gonna happen now?
To answer either, we need to take a close look at the role Colorado played in the country's weirdest political year since at least 1968.
Read the full column at Colorado Independent.
Trending In: Columns
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED