Littwin: Will Cory Gardner be punked by Donald Trump? Will we all? (column)
June 3, 2016
Now that Paul Ryan has officially endorsed Donald Trump, following in the party-hack footsteps of little Marco, big Chris and so many others besides, we are left waiting to hear from our own … Cory Gardner.
Yes, this is a long shot. But what if Gardner took it upon himself to play hero ball and announce that he couldn't support the Donald, that the stakes were too high, that America was too much at risk, that common decency wouldn't permit it, that, well, he was one up-and-coming Republican who wouldn't be punked?
Read the full column at the Colorado Independent.
Trending In: Columns
- Mountain Law: Lis pendens: Legalese you should know before purchasing property
- Mountain Law: Is it against the law in Colorado to leave a child unattended in a motor vehicle?
- Pheil: Using NNTO in the subject line of an email
- Thoreau, Emerson, Muir, Carson and Leopold the founders of environmentalism
- Mountain Law: Colorado HOAs can now restrict short-term rentals (column)
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)