An apology from former Krystal 93 host (letter)
May 8, 2015
On April 15, I was doing the midday show on Krystal 93 when I made the biggest mistake anyone in broadcasting could probably do. I was venting about the studio being left a mess and settings being changed. With the door shut, I thought it was just me in the room while ranting, but no…I had inadvertently left the microphone on and inappropriate language went out on the air over a song that was playing. 40 years in radio, and I had never done anything like that, but the damage was done. I was, and still am completely ashamed, embarrassed and humiliated by a careless action on my part. Since I have parted ways with Krystal 93, the only thing I can do is ask you, the ones that heard it, and the ones didn't, who thought better of me than that…I hope you can find in your heart to forgive me.
Former radio host for Krystal 93
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Video captures moose chasing skiers Saturday at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- No one injured or missing in skier-triggered avalanche at Loveland Ski Area
- Inbounds avalanche at Taos Ski Valley buries 2 men near summit
- Can modular homes save ski towns?