Hunt: Care trumps policy in an emergency (letter)
January 2, 2016
Re Nic Zador's Dec. 29 letter criticizing Centura/St. Anthony's specific (not non existent) contraception policy.
Do your homework and look in the phone book. "…transparent access to contraception and family planning" is available multiple places in the county.
I would bet that should Mr. Nic Zador need competent emergency and/or other critical health care attention, he wouldn't care a whit about Centura/St. Anthony's contraception policy.
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect
- Gubernatorial candidate Jared Polis unveils plan to lower health care costs