Jones: More Liddick, less Hertzberg
September 26, 2013
As a frequent reader of SDN I would like to see more Morgan Liddick opinions and fewer Martin and Ruth Hertzberg letters.
Liddick expertly points out that Obamacare will be a catastrophe. A bill that has not one congressional vote from the opposing party is a bad bill.
Can Americans exist on a 30 hour work week? That and higher unemployment are what this terribly written bill will do for America. More citizens on welfare,food stamps and dependence on government is exactly what Obamacare accomplishes. But I guess that's what Democrats really want. After all, socialism has worked so well in other countries.
John P. Jones
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Breckenridge Town Council set to ban Segways after Aspen business inquires about expansion
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Vote to save the Tabor. Leadville’s iconic Tabor Opera House the only Colorado site selected for national preservation campaign
- Opinion | Liddick: Democrats show deep hypocrisy in Kavanaugh confirmation
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt