Pacot: Colorado conservative candidates offer clear alternative
October 23, 2014
You can vote for the current governor, who really can't make up his mind about anything and totally own those decisions (Hickenlooper), or a man that's stated far more clearly his positions and will honor our freedoms and won't torture families when the judicial system has had its say (Beauprez).
You can vote for the current U.S. Senator that's voted against energy independence and American sovereignty (Udall) or a man that's for an all-of-the-above energy strategy and preserving our nation's ability to decide its fate, not the United Nations (Gardner).
You can vote for the current HD61 representative that clearly believes she can define your constitutional freedoms for you (Hamner) or you can vote for a woman that supports your freedoms as laid down by the Founding Fathers (Irvine).
You can vote for the current county commissioner that has proven to be willing to deprive you of your property with a sketchy-at-best eminent domain land-grab (Gibbs) or a man committed to making sure that will never happen again in Summit County (Bacher).
This election isn't about anything other than liberty and who decides it for you. It's about those that support it and defend it or those that oppose it and see it as a hindrance to their agenda.
It's about liberty; it's always about liberty.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters to the Editor
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Pet owners turn to CBD treatments for ailing dogs as research on the subject takes shape