Wagon: Can you hear me now, Comcast? (letter) | SummitDaily.com

Wagon: Can you hear me now, Comcast? (letter)

As reported in the Daily, Summit County residents have experienced several county-wide outages of Comcast internet service over the past few months. Comcast does not offer automatic refunds for days of service that are not given. If one telephones their customer service number (800-COMCAST) and navigates the telephone maze and asks for a refund for such outages, they will give it. The amount is not large, but when service interruptions affect thousands of people, it would be good if thousands of people called for a refund. The electric utility does have an automated method for such things, but Comcast does not. One wishes they did.

Stan Wagon


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.