Open Mic video: How would you feel about a hotel at the entrance of Dillon?
February 26, 2017
Dillon is in the process of considering a proposal for a six-story hotel and residential development at the entrance of the town. After approval by the Planning and Zoning Commission in December, the proposal only needs the authorization of the town council to move ahead. The project would consist of 83 hotel rooms, 23 residential units, a conference center and rooftop restaurant and lounge, to go into the space where a Conoco gas station now stands at the corner of Highway 6 and Lake Dillon Drive.
Editor's note: Open Mic is a new video series by the Summit Daily News. Each video will pick a topic of interest, with reactions from locals and visitors on the matter. A print version is featured in Monday's Views section.
Trending In: Opinion
- Suspect in custody after officer-involved shooting near Whole Foods in Frisco
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Suspect identified in officer-involved shooting in Frisco Monday night
- Family remembers skier who died at Breckenridge Ski Resort on Jan. 7
- Backcountry skier died Sunday on Quandary Peak