Women’s downhill training canceled; super-G move to Saturday
December 14, 2017
VAL D'ISERE, France — A Women's World Cup downhill training run in the French Alpine resort of Val d'Isere was canceled due to strong winds on Thursday.
Organizers say the downhill has been provisionally switched from Saturday to Sunday.
The super-G scheduled for Sunday has been moved to Saturday.
Another downhill training run was scheduled for Friday on the Oreiller-Killy course.
Trending In: PyeongChang 2018 Winter Olympics
- Swastikas, SS bolts spray painted on Sheriff Jaime FitzSimons’ campaign posters
- At Arapahoe Basin Ski Area’s opening day, shredders share their new ski season resolutions
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Town staff recommends that Breckenridge should keep controversial troll in place for now
- Dillon celebrates first year successes of revamped amphitheater, looks ahead to 2019