Best restaurants for brunch in Breckenridge, CO
August 1, 2017
What meal could possibly be better than brunch? This two-meal hybrid never gets old. Whether you lean towards the breakfast or the lunch side of brunch, this list will help you find the best places to brunch in Breckenridge any day of the week.
• BoLD Restaurant, (505 Main St #81 Breckenridge) is new to Breckenridge in 2017. It serves a wide variety of dishes, from the basic breakfast — eggs how you like them, your choice of meat, hash browns, toast — through to French toast (try it with fruit and a side of ice cream), eggs Benedict (the smoked salmon ones are awesome) and frittatas ranging from the one you should have — Superfood — to the one you want: Southern.
• Columbine Cafe, (109 S. Main St., (970) 547-4474) situated behind Eric's on Main Street, is a local favorite. With quick service, plenty of seating, and very reasonable prices, Columbine is a perfect brunch location. Columbine has an outdoor patio to enjoy mid-morning sunshine, and offers mimosas and Bloody Marys for a leisurely morning celebration. With a large menu, offering both breakfast and lunch, there are options for just about any appetite.
• The Warming Hut, (207 N. Main St., (970) 389-3104) located on the north side of Breckenridge, opens at 11:30 a.m. during the summer. Leaning more towards the lunch side of brunch, The Warming Hut's menu has a wide selection of starters, summer soups, light salads, sandwiches and burgers. This hidden gem has a patio out back to enjoy as well. Come in on Sundays to experience their select brunch menu from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., with bottomless mimosas for $10.
Recommended Stories For You
• Blue River Bistro, (305 N. Main St., (970) 453-6974) also located on the north side of Breckenridge, opens daily at 11 a.m. for lunch. Their daily lunch menu is similar to the brunch menu offered from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sundays. Both menus share some options for starters, soups and salads. Where the lunch menu offers sandwiches, burgers, tacos and pasta dishes, the brunch menu offers benedicts, omelets, breakfast wraps and light sandwiches.
• Euro Deli, (100 N. Main St., (970) 453-4473) located east of Main Street with an entrance on Lincoln Ave., is open daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This quaint deli serves breakfast, lunch, European specialties and espresso drinks. For breakfast they serve a variety of sandwiches, French, Polish, Italian or Spanish style, as well a selection of crepes, sweet or savory. Euro Deli's lunch menu consists of classic style sandwiches, grilled paninis and house specialties, like soup and sausages.
• The Blue Moose, (540 S. Main St., (970) 453-4859) located on the south side of Breckenridge, is a classic brunch spot any day of the week. Open daily from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., The Blue Moose offers indoor and outdoor seating, with quick, friendly service and affordable prices for generous portions. One of their claims to fame is the "best in town" Bloody Mary, as well as the endless coffee refills. A brunch staple in Breckenridge, The Blue Moose is not to be missed.
This article was originally published in 2016, updated in August 2017.
Trending In: Restaurants
- Copper Mountain Resort wants to expand snowmaking, trails and overnight camping options
- Big Boi joins Gramatik for Breck’s Mountain Dew Snow Dance
- ‘Bring the stoke!’: OpenSnow’s Joel Gratz energizes locals for winter at Breckenridge speech
- Summit County’s snowpack is double what it usually is this time of the year
- Silverthorne family wins fight to bring Haitian boy to The Peak School