July 24, 2017
We think we have the best breakfast in Breckenridge, and we think you’ll agree. We have a wide variety of dishes, from the basic breakfast — eggs how you like them, your choice of meat, hash browns, toast — through to French toast (try it with fruit and a side of ice cream), eggs Benedict (the smoked salmon ones are awesome) and frittatas ranging from the one you should have — Superfood — to the one you want: Southern.
On top of this, we’ve a full range of drinks. Make your own bloody mary at our bloody mary bar, enjoy our Sunday mimosa special (a bottle of champagne and a carafe of OJ to mix as you please for just $12), have one of our range of lattes, an espresso or a cup of tea.
- Family of deceased inmate sues Summit County Sheriff’s Office, citing ‘shameful history’ of ignoring medical needs
- Summit County police blotter: Englishman steals $500 scarf off man’s neck in Breckenridge
- Obituary: Jennifer Ann Voxakis
- Takeaways from Summit Daily’s Colorado Olympics discussion
- Treacherous mountain travel causes crashes, massive traffic as snow and spring-breakers hit roadways