July 24, 2017
We think we have the best breakfast in Breckenridge, and we think you’ll agree. We have a wide variety of dishes, from the basic breakfast — eggs how you like them, your choice of meat, hash browns, toast — through to French toast (try it with fruit and a side of ice cream), eggs Benedict (the smoked salmon ones are awesome) and frittatas ranging from the one you should have — Superfood — to the one you want: Southern.
On top of this, we’ve a full range of drinks. Make your own bloody mary at our bloody mary bar, enjoy our Sunday mimosa special (a bottle of champagne and a carafe of OJ to mix as you please for just $12), have one of our range of lattes, an espresso or a cup of tea.
- “Ill equipped” hikers with dog rescued after attempting 13er in shorts, tank tops
- Snowmass bear killing prompts state investigation after neighbor confronts hunter
- Boulder man hikes Mosquito-Ten Mile from Trout Creek Pass to Mount Royal (podcast)
- Taft Conlin’s parents appealing son’s Vail skier death case
- Trial begins for Frisco child pornography suspect