Arapahoe Cafe and Bonnie Q BBQ
August 15, 2016
Arapahoe Cafe and Pub
The Arapahoe Cafe, located in Summit County and nestled in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, is part of the area’s rich mining and skiing history. The cafe has been a Colorado classic since 1945. If you’re looking for a unique place to enjoy a great meal and friendly atmosphere, the cafe is off the beaten path but just minutes from Keystone Resort, Arapahoe Basin and Breckenridge ski areas.
We cater, too!
We can cater your event, on or off-site, and make it one your guests will remember. We have Summit County’s best kept secret for small events: our Roadhouse Room, located just blocks away from the cafe. We’ve toured this country and searched for unique decor that sets this catering venue apart from the others.
Message from the owner
Recommended Stories For You
I’m Doug, owner of Arapahoe Cafe in Dillon, voted best in town on numerous occasions. Bonnie is my daughter and namesake of our BBQ Competition Team. We started competing in Frisco and Dillon nearly 20 years ago at Kansas City Barbecue Society sanctioned events. Our BBQ has won People’s Choice Awards in several categories and top ten finishes in all four major categories.
Don’t want BBQ?
There’s something for every appetite. Visit our menu pages to see our other specialties.
• House smoked chicken wings
1/2 pound, $8.95 | Full pound $11.25
Get them while they last. Served with choice of classic buffalo sauce, Head Country BBQ sauce or cranberry chipotle.
•BBQ cheese fries, $10.25
Beef or pork BBQ-topped fries with pickled jalapenos and sour cream (feeds 2-4).
• Rocky Mountain trout & spinach salad, $16.50
Ruby red trout with grilled corn cake and chipotle sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
• Rob’s Smokehouse cheeseburger, $9.25
BBQ sauce, bacon and tobacco onions.
• People’s Choice Award-winning pit-smoked BBQ sandwich, $8.95
Choice of brisket, pulled pork, turkey or buffalo sausage with Head Country BBQ sauce.
• Award-winning house-smoked St. Louis style spareribs
half rack, $15.95 | Full rack, $23.95
Served with fries and slaw.
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breck’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Dillon Amphitheatre’s million-dollar view now has the facility to match it
- Letter to the Editor: SDN not-so fair and balanced