Dillon Dam Brewery
August 15, 2016
The Dillon Dam Brewery is the largest brewpub in the Colorado Rockies and one of the best family restaurants in Summit County. The brewery serves craft beer— handcrafted ales and lagers and brews about 2,000 barrels per year. It seats 220 people inside with another 60 in the summer beer garden. Large windows look out to the Gore Range. Over 70 menu items plus a kids menu. The largest bison burger menu in the area. Up to 16 beers on tap. To-go beer in 22 oz limited edition bombers, growlers, six packs or kegs. An American-style restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Located just off Interstate 70 at Exit 205 Dillon. The restaurant also offers brewery tours, free wi-fi, sports on 11 HD TV's, live music, live trivia and a collectibles/souvenir shop.
The Chef chooses fresh over frozen ingredients whenever possible — even the salads are hand cut. They use beer in their menu items when it makes sense. Its bison and chicken are regionally-sourced. Bison from Colorado and Wyoming and Red Bird Natural chicken from Colorado. They offer gluten friendly and vegetarian choices. The brewery serves Colorado craft spirits from a variety of producers including the Breckenridge Distillery.
- Pretzel & Sausage Skewers: Pretzel bites and bison jalapeno cheddar sausage, served warm on two skewers. Served with lingonberry sauce and spicy honey mustard. $9.25
- Asiago-Ale Dip: A hot, creamy blend of artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, spinach and imported asiago cheese with just a touch of our Extra Pale Ale. Served with naan flat bread, carrots and celery. $9.95 V
- Mexican Beer Cheese Soup: Roasted peppers, corn, black beans, tomatoes & chicken breast chunks in a creamy cheese broth made with Dam Straight Lager beer.
- Super Food Salad: Organic power greens topped with dried cranberries, sliced almonds and quinoa cakes, dressed with apple cider agave vinaigrette. $11.75 GF,V
- Man Mac & Cheese: Cavatappi (spiral macaroni) pasta tossed in a creamy Vermont Cabot’s cheddar cheese sauce, flavored with a touch of Dam Straight Lager, chopped bacon & green chiles. Topped with toasted, seasoned bread crumbs. $11.50. Add grilled or blackened Red Bird chicken or shrimp for additional $4.95. Or house pulled pork $4.00
- The DAM Burger: Our most popular! Melted cheddar cheese and smoked bacon. Served with fries. Beef, Chicken or Veggie $11.95 ~ Bison $15.25
- BBQ Pork Sammy: house-smoked BBQ pulled pork on a toasted bun and topped with apple slaw. Served with fries. $9.50
- Chicken Fried Steak: Fresh & all-natural chicken breast, buttermilk battered & fried golden brown. Served with garlic mashed potatoes, creamy chicken gravy, tender Haricot Vert green beans & sweet braised onions. $12.95
Trending In: Dillon Restaurants
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited