Flavors of Frisco restaurant showcase to return to Fall Fest
July 28, 2017
Flavors of Frisco will return to the town's annual Fall Fest to showcase the variety of food local restaurants have to offer.
The event will take place on Saturday, Sept. 9, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Restaurants will need to provide one to three small plate sample dishes — ranging from $3 to $6 each — and their own serving staff. Participants should be ready to serve roughly 300 plates.
Participating restaurants will have access to a special tasting tent complete with electricity, serving tables, plates, napkins and utensils. The town will handle all cash and credit ticket sales.
Restaurants will receive 95 percent of the proceeds from the tickets they turn in, and the town will keep 5 percent to cover credit card and ticket expenses. Tickets must be redeemed at Town Hall by the end of the day on Wednesday, Sept. 13.
The Summit County Arts Council will once again hold its two-day "Meet the Artists" show on the Historic Park lawn, and there will be music and children's activities throughout Fall Fest. All proceeds from alcohol sales during the event will benefit Friends of the Dillon Ranger District.
Restaurants interested in participating in Flavors of Frisco should contact Lea Chandonnet at LeaC@townoffrisco.com or by calling 970-668-2564 by Monday, Aug. 14.
Trending In: Restaurants
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)