Silverheels Bar & Grill
September 1, 2016
Silverheels specializes in Rocky Mountain trout, handcut steaks and fresh seafood. Silverheels has been an institution among Summit County's fine dining scene for over 20 years. Founded by Colorado hall-of-fame restauranteur Bob Starkow in 1992, the mission has remained the same throughout: to deliver the best in Colorado/Southwestern cuisine with the outstanding service its customers have come to expect.
Using only the freshest ingredients, chefs specialize in creating a unique blend of southwestern flavors combined with classic Colorado fare. Using Hand-cut Lombardi steaks, fresh Idaho rainbow trout and All Natural chicken along with the freshest seafood available, Silverheels’ staff is constantly pushing to bring you the finest food in Summit County. To complete your dining experience, pair your entree with any of over 50 wine selections. The entire dinner menu, including pub fare, is available in the bar area and dining room.
Serving local micro-brews as well as national favorites, as well as live music on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and happy hour seven days a week, the bar is a perfect way to relax after a day in Summit County. Also, enjoy a year-round heated patio for a unique mountain experience. Reservations are recommended.
• Thai Scallops: Giant seared sea scallops with pickled ginger and Thai chili sauce. $15.
• Chilled Idaho Smoked Trout Dip: Boneless Idaho trout smoked then mixed with cream and jack cheese, red onion, garlic, garnished with capers and served with warm pita bread. $10.
• Award-winning pork green chili stew: Hearty smoked pork stew with Hatch green chili's and vegetables topped with grated cheese, served with warm flour tortillas. Bowl $8, cup $5.
Recommended Stories For You
• Trout dishes (blackened with chipotle cream sauce; lemon pepper with chardonnay butter; pecan-crusted with mango buerre blanc; stuff with corn bread stuffing, lump crab and hollandaise; almond-encrusted with saffron agave buerre blanc) $17-$23.
• Steaks and burgers
• Fresh fish tacos: Fried haddock, cilantro, cheddar and jack cheese, coleslaw, pico and Cajun remoulaude. $12.
- As conditions ravage Imperial Challenge, Breckenridge’s Howdyshell wins, Campbell family shines
- Taft Conlin skier death lawsuit against Vail Resorts will have its day in court
- Summit County schools to close Friday as teachers join thousands at protest in Denver
- High Country Crime: Former teacher suspected of burglarizing bike shop
- Addiction cycled Tyler Little in and out of the Summit County Jail, but he walked out with his GED