August 15, 2016
There's a reason why there are Fiesta Jalisco restaurants from Avon to the mountains beyond the Front Range — not only do they provide authentic Mexican cuisine, but also have great service and a welcoming atmosphere! Featuring a full bar to compliment your lunch and dinner. Enjoy a margarita, beer or any special drinks and cocktails. These recipes are created with the freshest ingredients and recipes have been passed down from generation to generation. Let the fiesta begin !.
- Fiesta Jalisco Burrito – Flour tortilla filled with your choice of chicken, shredded beef, or pork with rice, refied beans or rancho beans, and our special burrito sauce with melted cheese- topped with lettuce, tomato, onions, sour cream and guacamole.
- Viva Jalisco Plate (Especial De La Casa!) – The Three Amigos! Camarones al Mojo de Ajo, Camarones Con Tocino and Camarones Diabla: three delicious prawn dishes served on a very big platter! Served on a bed of rice.
- Arroz Con Pollo - Our signature item! Tender sliced chicken breast specially prepared with fresh mushrooms, onions, green and red peppers, served on a bed of rice with melted cheese, smothered with out special mild sauce.
- Tres Caballos Plate (3 Horses) – Broiled chicken breast, skirt steak (carne asada) and three bacon wrapped prawns served with rice, salsa ranchera especial and rancho beans.
- Fiesta Taco Salad –Tender grilled skirt steak served on a bed of romaine lettuce, topped with tomatoes, ranchero cheese, sour cream and sliced avocado
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9