JJ Chinese Cuisine
August 15, 2016
JJs is family owned and operated. They have been serving Summit county for over seven years. JJs brings you the finest in Chinese, Cantonese, and Mandarin Cuisine The lunch buffet is available daily featuring the finest hand rolled Sushi in Summit County. Lunch Specials are available for take out and delivery. The dinner menu is always available to choose from. Come visit JJs to enjoy a friendly and relaxing atmosphere and some of JJs award winning cuisine.
Cantonese and Mandarain classics such as:
• Sesame chicken
• Kung Pao chicken
• Honey glazed walnut shrimp
Recommended Stories For You
• Almond duck
• Egg Foo Young
• Szechuan pork
• Hunan beef
• Mongolian beef
• Papaya salad: Green papaya, peanut, lemon juice, tomato and green beans.
• Panang curry: Choice of meat or tofu cooked in panang curry paste, coconut milk, basil, bell pepper and peanut.
• Pra lad prik: Catfish fillet, pineapple, carrot, bell pepper and basil topped with chef's special sauce.
• Pineapple fried rice: cashews, powder curry, yellow onion, sugar peas, tomato.
• Pad Thai: Stir-fried rice noodles with egg, green onions, peanuts, bean sprouts and choice of meat in homemade traditional Pad Thai sauce.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Local businesses raise $8,000 to wipe out Summit School District elementary school lunch debt
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Top 6 drives to see fall foliage near Breckenridge, Colorado (video)