JJ Chinese Cuisine
August 15, 2016
JJs is family owned and operated. They have been serving Summit county for over seven years. JJs brings you the finest in Chinese, Cantonese, and Mandarin Cuisine The lunch buffet is available daily featuring the finest hand rolled Sushi in Summit County. Lunch Specials are available for take out and delivery. The dinner menu is always available to choose from. Come visit JJs to enjoy a friendly and relaxing atmosphere and some of JJs award winning cuisine.
Cantonese and Mandarain classics such as:
• Sesame chicken
• Kung Pao chicken
• Honey glazed walnut shrimp
Recommended Stories For You
• Almond duck
• Egg Foo Young
• Szechuan pork
• Hunan beef
• Mongolian beef
• Papaya salad: Green papaya, peanut, lemon juice, tomato and green beans.
• Panang curry: Choice of meat or tofu cooked in panang curry paste, coconut milk, basil, bell pepper and peanut.
• Pra lad prik: Catfish fillet, pineapple, carrot, bell pepper and basil topped with chef's special sauce.
• Pineapple fried rice: cashews, powder curry, yellow onion, sugar peas, tomato.
• Pad Thai: Stir-fried rice noodles with egg, green onions, peanuts, bean sprouts and choice of meat in homemade traditional Pad Thai sauce.
Trending In: Silverthorne Restaurants
- Copper Mountain Resort pond skim fiasco could lead to felony charges for man who tried to jump crowd (with video)
- Summit County and the rest of the High Country may see up to 8 inches of snow later this week
- Summit County real estate sales slow down in March
- Breckenridge pot shops nabbed at least 178 fake IDs since January 2017
- La Escondida: A hidden-gem bakery in Silverthorne