Murphy’s Food and Spirits
August 15, 2016
Summit County's favorite Irish restaurant and pub is located in Silverthorne, just 10 minutes from Keystone resort.
This long time local hangout offers great food at affordable prices in a warm, friendly, family atmosphere. Sit and enjoy delicious Irish specialties, steaks, seafood, burgers, fresh salads & homemade soups or take it to-go. Murphy's operates under a philosophy of friendship, family and good will so that all feel welcome. Partake in the irish tradition of enjoying good food, good drink and the company of good friends .
• CORNED BEEF & CABBAGE. $9.90.
Slow-roasted corned beef and cabbage with mashers & veggies
• IRISH STEW. $9.50.
Rich hearty Irish stew with beef, potatoes & vegetables served in a bread bowl
• FISH 'N' CHIPS PLATTER. $9.90.
Golden-fried, flaky cod filets, tartar, slaw & fried taters
Recommended Stories For You
• THE IRISH BURGER. $10.50
Hald-pound char-grilled burger, corned beef, Swiss cheese! BRILLIANT!
• Shepherd's Pie
A delicious blend of peas, carrots, onions, ground beef and gravy, covered with creamy, cheesey mashed potatoes. $13.
• Incredible Roast
Roast beef, cheddar, horsey cream, on grilled parmesan sourdough. $9.50.
• Hickory Cowboy Sirloin
Hickory char-crusted and grilled 10-ounce top sirloin topped with feathered fried onions, choice potato and fresh vegetables. $17.
• Jameson BBQ Pork
Shredded pork topped with cilantro-jalapeno slaw & our Jameson BBQ sauce. $8.50.
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- Summit County and Vail regions prone to larger, more destructive avalanches as snowfall picks up
- Three Summit County snowboarders advance to Big Air finals at 2018 Winter Olympics; Red Gerard makes cut by quarter-point
- High Country Crime: Aspen hatchet man arrested at Intercept Lot again
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder