August 15, 2016
Nick-N-Willy's is conveniently located in the Silverthorne Shopping Plaza. Serving Summit County for 25 years. The county's only "Take and Bake" pizza, as well as baked in house. If you call ahead they will have it ready for you. Nick-N-Willy's makes their own dough, sauce and vegetables in small batches fresh daily for the finest pizza! Come in and try some of our favorites, go with a classic, or choose your own toppings to make it yours .
Olive oil glaze, mozzarella, fresh garlic, spinach, marinated sun-dried tomatoes, feta, oregano.
- Five Cheese
A whole lotta cheese goin' on! Olive oil glaze or fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella, cheddar/provolone, fontina, fresh parmesan, fresh basil, oregano.
- Garden Veggie
Time to vegg-out! Fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella, cheddar/provolone, marinated artichoke hearts, roma tomatoes, mushrooms, green/red peppers.
Light and simple! Olive oil glaze or fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella, cheddar/provolone, fresh garlic, fresh basil, roma tomatoes.
A special treat from the Isle of Crete! Olive oil glaze, mozzarella, fresh garlic, marinated artichoke hearts, fresh spinach, tomatoes, feta, oregano.
Recommended Stories For You
- Roman Feta Pesto
Go for the pesto! Pesto w/peppitas (pumpkin seeds), mozzarella, marinated artichoke hearts, diced roma tomatoes, feta, oregano.
Nature's treat – no meat!Fresh tomato sauce, mozzarella, cheddar/provolone, marinated artichoke hearts, black olives, mushrooms, green and red peppers, red onions, roma tomatoes.
Trending In: Silverthorne Restaurants
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area begins snowmaking Friday, the earliest start in a decade
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9