Expect 45 minute delays on State Highway 9 north of Silverthorne
August 25, 2016
Traffic impacts can be expected northbound and southbound on State Highway 9, Monday through Friday, during daylight hours. A temporary lane will be in place detouring traffic around construction from Mile Point (MP) 130 to 131. Speeds will be reduced to 25 mph through the temporary lanes. These temporary detour lanes are necessary while crews install a wildlife underpass structure, and will remain in place until underpass construction is complete.
Motorists can expect one lane of alternating traffic and up to 45 minute delays through the construction zone. Spring Creek Road and Blue Valley Acres residents are advised to plan for extra time exiting their neighborhoods.
Wide loads are restricted to 12 feet.
Motorists, cyclists and bikers, please exercise extreme caution and follow reduced posted speed limits and flaggers' instructions. Please adhere to the 35 mph or 45 mph speed limits as posted.
For questions, contact the public information team at (970) 724-4724 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Weather
- Breckenridge dog attack update: Dog to be euthanized, owner cited
- Developer blasts Silverthorne town council after Hudson Park Lofts project falls through
- Jury finds Kenneth Casey guilty in Frisco child pornography trial
- Summit County drug dealer pleads guilty to criminally negligent homicide in Breckenridge overdose death
- Frisco town manager announces resignation effective Oct. 9