- Events must be in Summit County
- Virtual events must be hosted by a Summit County business or organization
- The calendar is only for events and not business promotions
Calendar in print
- Events must be submitted by 11:30 a.m. to be included in the next day’s paper.
- Events print chronologically as space allows.
Submit an event
- Go to SummitDaily.com and click on “Calendar” under the Summit Daily logo.
- Click the “add event” button.
- You must log into or create a CitySpark account to submit an event.
New event submission:
- Enter the primary event information. This will search existing events to ensure there are no duplicates. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- If a similar existing event is found, click “Select” next to the correct event. If a similar existing event is not found, click “Not Found? Create New Event.”
- Complete the information form. Required fields are marked with an asterisk.
- For recurring events, check the “Repeating Event” box or click the “Add Another Date” button for options.
- Each event is required to have an image. Choose a stock image or click the “Browse” button to upload a photo.
- Event descriptions are limited to 200 characters. This should be information about the event that is not already included in the name, location, cost or time fields.
- Any event contact information you enter will be displayed to the public.
Review event information:
- Verify that all event information is correct. Click the “Edit Event Details” button to edit or the “Submit and Finish” button to submit.
- After submitting your event, you will receive a confirmation email. To edit or cancel your event, you’ll need to follow the link in this email.