Explore Summit calendar submission rules
- Events must be in Summit County
- Virtual events must be hosted by a Summit County business or organization
- The calendar is only for events and not business promotions
How to submit an event
- Events must be submitted by 11:30 a.m. daily to be included in the next day’s paper. (Events print in chronological order as space allows.)
- To submit an event, click here or find detailed instructions here.
- Submissions will be edited for brevity.
Promote your event
- Promote your event through CitySpark, our calendar provider.
- Promote your event in the Summit Daily or on SummitDaily.com by emailing email@example.com.